Monday, November 24, 2014

   
THANK FULL 4!!!!



     I am thankful for life, I want to do something positive with my life also, I am thankful for decisions that we can make and I am thankful for Veganism and Speciesims because it allows you to do good and become a leader, I am vegan because I want to make a difference and when people say but your one person it is still a small change and eventually people will understand the good and follow, I am thankful that I get the opportunity to try and change the bad in the world and make it better,  also I am thankful for support and love in life, everything that everybody does is out of love or a cry for love, there is no other reasons to do anything. I am also thankful for family not just my immediate family but all of my friends and that they will do anything for me and I am thankful for love because, without love there is no life, I am thankful for everybody in the world good or bad because they contribute or will contribute with guidance for the other people in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment