Monday, November 10, 2014

Life Goals

   
     When I am 70 years old ( if I love that long ) I would like to have a nice house somewhere warm, like Aruba and I would like it to be modern and lots of windows so I feel free. I would like to have enough money to get all the foods that I like such as lobster salad, and be able to relax and not stress and worry about anything. I would like to have a family with three kids that are grown up and have their own kids and they can come down and visit me, I would also enjoy to live with my long term wife that I love and we are best friends, being able to just relax and enjoy the last years of my life with the people that I love. I would also like to live right on the beach, but one without waves so I can just sit in the warm clear water all day long. By that time I hope they invent a permanent sun screen so I wont get skin cancer. I would like my house to have lots of couches and bean bags so that it is very comfortable, I would have lost of furry blankets for night times when I just want to sit and watch some television. I want to achieve this goal because I wan't to truly be happy, growing up there is lots of pressure on you and other people you need to rely on that a lot of the time wont come through to help you. I want to be self reliant and be able to support my family and especially my wife, I want her to be happy also and I want her to do the things that will make her happy. This is important to me because I don't like to rely on others for anything I just want them to give me the stuff to do and I will do it but if they don't give me the tools to be able and I get in trouble when I try to make my own tools then its is a catch twenty-two and there is no way to succeed, I want to make the people that I care about happy. I will begin working towards this goal by trying to do well in the rest of high school and choose a career path that will earn me enough money while I also don't loose sight of what I want for my life. The hard part is that when you are a kid you have a lot of energy no money and no time and when you are a adult you have some energy a lot of money but no time, then when you are old you have a lot of time and a lot of money but no energy to do the things that you want to do, I want to be happy when I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment