Monday, November 3, 2014

Dining Dates w/ Dead or Alive

Erik Johansson- I would want to have dinner with Erik because he seams to have an amazing Imagination in the way that he sees the world and thinks about other things, I would love to hear what he has to say about lots of different topics and subjects.

Kyle Thompson- This kid is by far one of the most talented photographers in the world he is a surrealism artist and he has a very dark theme to his photos but they always represent some enlightening that gives you a realization of some sorts.

Rodney Mullen- He is just awesome and really rad, I have never met him before but I have been to a couple of his interviews and he is very down to earth and mellow he doesn't think of him self as famous he just looks at himself like another skater even though he almost was the one to make skateboarding popular if it wasn't for him I don't think there would be even half the people skating today.

Torstein Horgmo- He is one of the best snowboarders that I know and I never really get to see him because he is a very prestigious rider but he is awesome and just loves to ride and have fun, he is a blast like he doesn't have a worry in the world he can just live his life and do what he does and I look up to him a lot for the way he is.

Christopher Mckenny- He is another very good photographer but he isn't very well known, he just loves to create what he is thinking and put it down onto the screen. The pictures all have a message some are harder to find but if you look and think hard enough you will always stumble upon a idea.

     I would want to have dinner with all of these people but in different locations, this is because I would like to see how they act in certain areas, of course for Rodney Mullen I would choose Bob Burnquist's house because he has a amazing mega ramp in his backyard that would be so much fun to skate on. And with Torstein I would definitely choose Snow Camp in Sweden because me and him both go there in the summers to ride because the mountain very close to it has an awesome park or I would go to Copper and Breckenridge in CO because thats like my home, so just hanging out with him there would be wicked cool. The Photographers I would want to be able to have dinner all over and see how they perceive different locations and what goes through there mind when they see something because as a surrealist photographer they see the impossible in a way that could very well be possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment